“The City of Superior Services” is not just a slogan but a positive attitude when it comes to planning and development in Euclid.
Through a wide variety of local, county, state and federal programs Euclid has been able to maintain its place as a great location for businesses.
THE CITY OF EUCLID AT A GLANCE
- Population: 48,920 (2010 U.S. Census)
- Size: 10.3 square miles (6,592 acres)
- 3rd highest number of manufacturing jobs in Cuyahoga County
- Home to over 150 manufacturing companies producing machinery, aerospace components, automotive parts, electrical components, welding equipment, and machined parts.
- Largest Employers: Lincoln Electric and Cleveland Clinic’s Euclid Hospital
- Rail Access: 2 freight (CSX, Norfolk & Southern)
- Highway Access: Multiple Connections to Interstate 90 (Lakeland Freeway), providing access to Interstates 71, 77, and 271
- Bus Lines: 2 (Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority and Laketran)
- Nearest Airport: Cuyahoga County Airport
Click here to view commercial, industrial and office space for sale or lease in the City of Euclid.